Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device.
View preview screenshots of the Crossword Genius app below
- With great skill plays around with idolatry (8)
- Wedding celebration in one of the ports (4)
- Unstable lab set used by the mathematicians (6)
- Top, sweater and mini makes a lasting impression (4)
- Took off in small tour with heads on performance enhancing drugs (8)
- Stock of jeans, in a manner of speaking (8)
- Sources of zest in solemn adaptation about Trim (10*)
- Some Vermeer technique revolutionary and noticeable presumably in Klimt's Birch Forest (4)
- Roulette ball limits circular movement (4)
- Panorama editor made investigations into the mining industry (10)
- More examples