Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device.
- Nut and date confection which is ridiculed (7)
- Not a subject needed by most schoolchildren (5)
- Explosive feature of a quiet natural environment (4)
- Postal packet that goes overseas (4,4)
- Start breeding a bird dog (6)
- Mid-channel? (6)
- The verdict of the court is in code oddly enough (8)
- It's light to carry (5)
- Having capital unprotected (7)
- Keep in mind payment for use of the port (7,4)
- More examples