Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- Not involved with many fools (10)
- Jokes about cutting prices (6)
- Hold about: dull way of learning subject in food science (7)
- OMG an exotic fruit! (5)
- Top-selling Instagram mum is a symbol in Europe (5)
- Prize for a revolting sketch (5)
- Hype broadcast that is plain (7)
- This US city was stylish in the past (7)
- Justified conflict with diatribe by journo (9)
- DNA brought back from European city by 500 aliens heading to galaxy (9)
- More examples