Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- Expert, one in a suit (3)
- Food the German provided — a possible first course? (7)
- Understood about the grade (8)
- Key to do more about apathy (7)
- Call to allow some hair (7)
- Computer company's concern, sorting gamers into types (9,6)
- Fools? The ordinary people will ignore them (5)
- Hates recitals arranged to involve company - get out now (3,5,2,5)
- Join because church welcomes alcoholic drink (8)
- Former PM threatened everyone after rebuff? Only some (4)
- More examples