Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device.
View preview screenshots of the Crossword Genius app below
- Lethal time to have to pull up (4)
- Round bees, very large (5)
- Relax concerning attitude (6)
- Choose to veto, perhaps (4)
- Possibly airs a garment (4)
- Exercise is able to provide nutrition (5)
- Noise is the wrong result (6)
- God of myth or legend (4)
- Reportedly look for a jetty (4)
- Shelter from the sleet (3)
- More examples