Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- You might see them atop a house with hand in knickers (8)
- Most suitable gem for tiny fellow to wear (7)
- Load of work? That's no good! (4)
- I flog hot items from a wooden enclosure, perhaps (5)
- World-famous rock group from the South West? (10)
- Be quiet about temperature after exercise, seeing contagion (10)
- Two features of cricket go too far (7)
- Detective about to have good look, reportedly, closer to cellar? (10)
- Looking for approval, show sequence of old (3,4)
- Sad people row — yours truly's upset initially (8)
- More examples