Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device.
View preview screenshots of the Crossword Genius app below
- Tolerate a stream (5)
- Middle of plot on American soil (4)
- Mountain guide initially hesitant, coming in after French climbing (6)
- Angel hurries up to catch Paternoster’s opening (6)
- Stigma involving Queen creates tense situation (6)
- Working quietly to block debatable space mission (8)
- Keen to research place that breeds debts (8)
- Reliable course to produce music for film (10)
- Theatre in Spain to feel discontented (6)
- Hairs and swellings left and right in different places (8)
- More examples