Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- Expressions of discontent, say, in manuscript (7)
- Emotion extremely enjoyable in dance (7)
- Mother and child supplying fruit (6)
- A tree's transformed for the holiday (6)
- Bananas some left in a wheat-based dish (8)
- Poetry in colour or vice-versa (8)
- Head of mule or donkey found in marsh (6)
- French leader getting sick and conking out (7)
- Church official seen in tree (5)
- American Revolution for king? No! (4)
- More examples