Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- Toasted Italian bread (10)
- Member of abbey busybody reported (5)
- Maybe trunks of wood pronounced over river (9)
- Cool tip I note to cut hair (10)
- Make prediction about opener for live band (4)
- Awful option, fan had to bear English having dire penalties (2,4,2,5)
- Fall on joint securing middle of panel in boat (5)
- Clearly establishes claws and feathers (5,4)
- Parts of course of airway staff only partly required (8)
- Reptile mostly black going to the West Country (6)
- More examples