Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- Anxious having succeeded getting promotion into cushy job (8)
- Jersey is foggy (6)
- This writer's describing southern student finding religion (5)
- Disconcerted athlete heading off, very embarrassed outwardly (8)
- Come across party animals filling Tenerife on vacation (8)
- Picked up flat stitch in bride's clothing (9)
- Issue of tennis umpire's call that's overturned (4)
- Tone of Dutch hospital occasionally found wanting (7)
- Buckingham Palace insider, my good source of information (5)
- Reluctantly, perhaps, Victor tucks into processed bread (6)
- More examples