Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- Traditional site for an engagement? (11)
- In-form favourite confuses respect with hate (8,3)
- Family members left in ceramic oven (4)
- Very cheap beside nonentity (4,2,7)
- Notice Her majesty about to choose one to take on? (7)
- Hunters' cry, .... "Count ends with two!" (5-2)
- In the open air in Coles? Far out! (8)
- Half Greeks back showing some work (3)
- Budge led on; doctor hit with a baton (10)
- Dear Aunt Essy! Moving during annual festival? (6,6)
- More examples