Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- Bold? Nowhere near as much, accepting ecstasy (8)
- A seaman can be so skilled (4)
- Track round cool area in Asian region (5,3)
- Robin's coat maybe desirable with a fringe of gauze (7)
- Ostentatious rain-maker losing face (4)
- Pasta recipe with starter of veal in garlic sauce (7)
- City captivated by caber-tossing? That's novel (7)
- Time for both sides to grab beer (5)
- Severely restrict one acting badly on line (9)
- Follow winding course with some cats outside (7)
- More examples