Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device.
View preview screenshots of the Crossword Genius app below
- Vital European killers finally dispatched one gangster (9)
- Refuse to transport brides (6)
- Pieces of silicon hooped over end of bicycle pump? (4)
- Accepted standard revolutionary rap (3)
- Vegetable drinks knocked back by a companion (7)
- Soldiers get initially unexciting range of food (4)
- Opted to construct store (5)
- Problem with a craft going around island (7)
- Sports equipment showing Shakespearean spirits (5)
- Wealth is wonderful (7)
- More examples