Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- "I should say __!" (3)
- Like a show about a show (4)
- Like inflamed viewer's false statement about reptile (9)
- Plant providing semiconducting material — mass turned out (8)
- Rodent seen in Nottingham's terrible (7)
- Elusive cat mum lost in pit (6)
- Nautical item is on top of vessel, not bottom (7)
- Appealed audibly to the Lord, as profited from in an exploitative manner (6)
- England batter sure to be restricted and unable to blossom? (9)
- Trick female employed, making one puzzled (8)
- More examples