Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- Left relatives outside with the furnace (4)
- I do no tonic. Doing exercises, so quite healthy (2,4,9)
- Smallest piglet in a litter (4)
- Give a view (5)
- 1979 opera by Philip Glass loosely based on the life of Mahatma Gandhi (10)
- Score of nothing in certain games (3)
- Do better than thrash? (4)
- Property of the fathead at the end of the street? (5)
- A name in hypnotism (4)
- Buzz off and get Steve! (5)
- More examples