Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device.
View preview screenshots of the Crossword Genius app below
- Care to wander round British city in novel (7)
- Force top Frenchman to return in middle of site (6)
- Bill upset club (3)
- Stamp showing marine animal (4)
- Official brought up difficulty with area cut in review (10)
- Performer given gold by a court (5)
- Tea service one knocked over (5)
- Aspiration about to be suppressed by mother (5)
- Club in which Daft Punk record initially broke (8)
- Rebuff introduction to Nemo aboard the Nautilus ? (4)
- More examples