Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device.
View preview screenshots of the Crossword Genius app below
- Three-quarters of those in 17 down working in a station (6)
- Those in the student block looking to pick up the post in Dean's Place? (8)
- The one taking it all in rejects road taken by drinker (8)
- The foreign-edited quote about Nationalist leader is persuasive, whatever you say (8)
- Sensible quota for a Liberal (8)
- Rifle shot misses horse? That'll raise spirits! (4)
- Reduce tempo for church sermon (6)
- Plan for former teacher's favourite embracing college (6)
- Persuade someone to buy ale with no head - presumably one has lots to sell? (10)
- One of the bright lights in libertine ontology (4)
- More examples