Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device.
View preview screenshots of the Crossword Genius app below
- Yank is not at home to arrest (6*)
- Turns up, relay brief by journalist to one selling drugs (6)
- Tuned in to On The Ball (5)
- Those enlisted in the pay of a major employer (8)
- Takes up room in someone else's house (6)
- Soldier returns from centre overlooking residence way up north (5)
- Sensitivity to gourmet food? (8)
- Rider is one for the books (8)
- Puts up a fight defending an alternative opinion dividing the customers and publicans (8)
- Provides free rein for river approach (6*)
- More examples