Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device.
View preview screenshots of the Crossword Genius app below
- Down and dirty (4)
- Publish charter again? (7)
- Catastrophe as in stride being disrupted (8)
- European in sauna developed sickness (6)
- Dollar put on alien container (6)
- Fluctuate like a plaything (2-2)
- Brussels protecting Poles with, ultimately, positive result (5)
- Crack top of bath and rust develops (5)
- Commercial suitable to alter (5)
- Authorise to remove knits from linen basket (6)
- More examples