Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- Dancing, one kidnapped by band of criminals? (8)
- Restraint of Roman soldiers suppressing resistance (3-4)
- Odd bits of garden decent in French city (8)
- Slam chicken or turkey in oven? (5)
- Old letter found in secret hideaway (3)
- Courtesan keeping old cards (5)
- Fellow’s reported game he encountered in German city (9)
- Writer of verses for Mass (5)
- Stick up this clock (3)
- Doubt the purpose of English Heritage is losing power (11)
- More examples