Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- New Zealand writer offering sexist view of discipline? (9)
- New Zealand painter from good family, dosh liberally spread around (8)
- Limited connection, with hesitation, in sexual activity (9)
- Bathroom accessory excessively and thoroughly trimmed (5)
- Source regarding series to see in Paris (9)
- One slow-moving bridge team to fare badly (5)
- Chap apparently owing money gets court decision (6)
- Staff’s methodology when hosting a travelling exhibition (8)
- Historic Arctic vessel trapped in ice - not one spot to grow plants (4,5)
- Perennial reptilian superpower (6)
- More examples