Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- Singers reported in the paper (5)
- Rubbish surface turned into something suitable for lawn (7)
- Extremely ambitious politicians: one of them killed Shakespeare's Cleopatra (4)
- Fastidiousness of society rip-off (10)
- Little picture of poinsettias (5)
- Chocolate confections which are usually eaten about midday (7)
- Your money's worth giving for tea clue? (4,2,8)
- Notes on a fish? (5)
- Dumas' second character Aramis could be a swordsman (7)
- Rejected in Vietnam: capitalist game of greed (3-3)
- More examples