Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- Simu of "Barbie” (3)
- Unit of pressure (6)
- Type of sports match (3,3)
- Continue a poem modified to form introduction to fantasy? (4,4,1,4)
- Original Protestant uncovered boring prank (9)
- Conservative ruined NHS timetables (13)
- Lets boy off with fine, producing rules and regulations in writing? (9)
- States "Drug-induced dreams reduced by 50%" (7)
- Historic shot of morning also not right, but I'm not complaining (5)
- Musician from America arrested by inspectors, I suspect (13)
- More examples